1: Lattis Ellipse Keyless Smart Bike Lock
A smart bike lock that connects to your phone to provide keyless entry, theft detection, bike sharing, crash alerts, and more.
- Super strong and secure U-lock with 17mm forged chromoly steel shackle and dual-locking mechanism designed to deter the most determined thieves.
- Prevents theft by sending you an alert to your phone through Bluetooth if your bike is being tampered with.
- Provides keyless entry to your bike. Locks and unlocks with a tap of your phone, or automatically by proximity. A capacitive touchpad allows you to lock and unlock your Ellipse with a personal code when your phone is unavailable.
- Self-charged with a built-in solar panel. No need for manual charging under normal use. A micro-USB allows for backup charging if needed.
- Lets you notify loved ones in case of an accident and easily share your bike with friends and family.
- IPX4 rated/splash proof.Read more..
2: Torch Bicycle Helmet with light
Light up the dark areas of your vision with the Torch Bicycle Helmet. The bright LED lights on this helmet have 360° visibility and can be seen over obstacles such as other cars. The Torch Helmet has a front-facing light that shines wherever you are looking, making it easy to see exactly where you are going. The back of the helmet has a red taillight so cars behind you can define you on the roads, ensuring a safe ride to your favorite night spots.Read more..
3: Bike Light
SUPER BRIGHT: You spent a lot of money on your bike, shouldn’t your accessories be up to the same standard? Equipped with the best quality LEDs with long lifespan. Durable, effective and reliable on the road.
- ATTACHES IN SECONDS WITH ZERO TOOLS : Leave your tools at home, you won’t be needing them.
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: 70% of fatal cycling accidents happen at night due to lack of vision. Don’t become another horror story. Cheap bike lights are not safe nor durable. Every bike needs a quality light.
- MILITARY GRADE MATERIALS :We hand craft each bike light with high quality, durable and water-proof materials so that you won’t be let down on the road. Each light is individually checked and inspected to ensure top quality.Read more..
4: PowerArmz Light Up Armband
Stay equipped for all your outdoor training with the “Power Armz” arm band. This light adjustable armband is powered by high intensity LED lights that will make sure you are both safe and visible even in the most extreme conditions. Batteries are included, uses 2 CR2032 batteries.
- Ultra Bright LEDS
- 70 hours steady operation
- 100 hours flashing burn time
- Safe for wear in all weather
- Band is adjustable.Read more..
5: Loud Bicycle Horn
Sometimes proper lighting on your bicycle just isn’t enough. There are always drivers who either don’t notice you or aren’t keeping their eyes on the road. You need a way to make them notice you, and if you can’t do it by sight, then you can certainly do it with sound.
The Loud Bicycle Horn has an incredible 112 decibels and can easily be heard through the thickest of car windows. Drivers tend to react to the sound of a car horn, and with the Loud Bicycle Horn, they’re sure to pay attention to you. The horn also comes with anti-left locking devices to keep would-be thieves from snatching this little wonder.Read more..
6: See Sense Rear Light
Get some road sense with the See.Sense® intelligent rear light. This tiny, clever light helps make you more visible – flashing brightest when a cyclist needs it most. Seriously bright LED’s, long run-time, USB rechargeable, no switches, weatherproof, lightweight, widely-dispersed light strong mount. See.Sense® has it all.
- Intelligent Sensor Technology – See.Sense® continually monitors motion, orientation and light. Both the front and rear lights use this technology to monitor the bicycle and its environment. It responds to road conditions – junctions, roundabouts, filtering in traffic, approaching headlights and more. So it’s the first bicycle light than can respond to your situation, flashing brighter and faster, to make you more visible when you most need it most.
- Daylight Visible – You can see a car’s tail lights clearly in the daytime, but not most bike lights. See.Sense® uses the brightest, most efficient LEDs, enabling See.Sense® to flash brighter than the lights on a car. This lets you be seen clearly, even in daylight. Cyclists are most often not seen by other road users at dawn and dusk and this level of extra brightness helps See.Sense® really punch through the gloom to command attention and get you noticed. We use only the best quality CREE LED’s.
- Long Runtime – See.Sense®’s efficient power usuage means it can be bright but with around 12 hours run-time, depending on usage. Variations are due to the light changing its flash patterns at times of increased risk. We expect a commuter using this light to easily obtain 12 hours. The lithium ion battery recharges from any USB socket. The See.Sense® ‘Fuel Gauge’ lets you know the remaining runtime. Your See.Sense® will never run out of charge unexpectedly.
- Wide Visibility – Most cycle lights have a narrow beam which is only effective when a car is approaching from behind. We think what you really need is side visibility and so we’ve deliberately used Fresnel lens elements to increase the viewing angle of our light, helping you be seen from every angle. It even illuminates you and the road around you. This helps drivers high up in HGV cabs and motorists viewing you from a side angle see you much better. This extra wide viewing angle also means our lights can be really bright, without dazzling drivers. Our progressive optics spread the light more than 180 degrees, giving you effective side visibility.
- Small, Compact & Sturdy – Small and compact at 5.8 x 3.8 x 4.8 cm (2.3 x 1.5 x 1.9 inches), and very light at around 55 grams. The lens is made from Lexan (the same tough polycarbonate used in the helmet visor in the Apollo moon missions!). The casing is made from Luran S, a very tough ASA plastic. We’ve used the finest materials for the finest bike light.Read more..
7: Hövding Airbag Helmet
When push comes to shove, the battle of car versus bike typically results in the cyclist being injured, while the driver’s airbag keeps them safe and cushioned. Wouldn’t it be great if cyclists could have this safety measure as well?
The Hovding Airbag for Cyclists makes this possible with its cushioned hood design, making sure that when accidents happen, your skull will be protected from impact. This airbag is three times better than regular bicycle helmets and can absorb a significant amount of impact. Hovding reacts just like a car’s airbag does, inflating when an impact is felt.Read more..
8: Revolights System
The new and improved flagship version of Revolights. Smart rings of LEDs that synchronize to your speed to create a legal headlight, functional brake light and unmatched 360 visibility for your bike.
- Voted “The Best Bike Lighting System in the World” by Men’s Journal Magazine
- A forward projecting headlight in front and smart brake light in rear which blinks to indicate to traffic when you are slowing down
- Light is visible from 360 Degree increasing visibility from all angles of approach
- Weather-resistant design stands up to wet road conditions
- Fits up to 42mm rim + nipple depth, tires up to 38mm in width.Read more..
9: Wahoo ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer
Wahoo Fitness is breaking the GPS bike computer stereotype! equipped with blue tooth smart and ANT+ dual-band technology, elements pairs seamlessly with all of your cycling sensors. No more confusing menus! elements comes with a free companion App that allows you to set up your data fields, customize profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly. Plus, programmable LED quick look indicators provide a quick way to see if you’re on Pace with important performance metrics like speed, cadence and power.
- Download, pair, configure and ride! Wahoo’s free companion app automates pairing and manages the configuration process for fast, frustration free setup.
- Automatic route downloads and uploads when sync’d with compatible third party apps (Strava, RideWithGPS, Best Bike Split, Komoot, and more).
- Build a route and get pop-up and LED notifications on screen so you never miss a turn.Display Size: 2.7 inches. Waterproof Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 feet)
- Fully integrates with Strava Live Segments to give you accurate progress status and the Final Push to beat your goals.Read more..
10: Visijax Highlight Cycle Jacket
Though there are lots of noteworthy bike safety essentials out there, none of them quite compares with the Visijax Commuter Jacket. Equipped with 23 integrated high intensity LEDs and motion activated turn indicators on the arm, this smart cycling garment guarantees you’ll never go unnoticed in traffic again.
Made of breathable lightweight fabric and powered by a USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the light-up jacket is also rain-resistant and comes in two colors: black and neon yellow.
- Visijax Highlight LED Unisex Jacket Hi Vis Yellow MD.Read more..
11: ICEdot Crash Sensor
ICEdot is taking personal safety for action sports to a new level with the ICEdot Crash Sensor. The Crash Sensor will mount onto any helmet. When paired with the ICEdot app on a smart phone, the system is able to detect motion, changes in forces and impacts. In the event of critical forces, the device triggers the app over low-energy Bluetooth to sound an alarm and initiate an emergency countdown. Unless the countdown clock is stopped, the app will then notify your emergency contacts and send GPS coordinates of the incident so that appropriate follow up actions can be taken.
- Connects over BLE 4.0 with iPhone 4S or newer and Android 4.4 or newer
- Detects dangerous head forces, sounding alarm on the app
- Notifies emergency contacts of GPS coordinates by SMS.Read more..
12: SmartHalo Smart Biking System
The future of biking is finally here. With the SmartHalo Smart Biking System, cycling is fun again. Securely locking onto your handlebars with a military-grade system, this device has intuitive navigation to guide you through a turn by turn directions wherever you are. SmartHalo also fends off bike thieves with a motion-sensitive alarm. If somebody tampers a bit too much with your beloved bike, a loud alarm will ring.
The personal assistant feature allows you to receive SMS and call notifications right on your handlebars. Connecting to the app on your phone, the display on the SmartHalo illuminates to direct you to your destination on the quickest and safest route. Because it’s always on your bike, SmartHalo can also keep track of your biking metrics without human intervention. On the front is a powerful light to ensure you can see even in the dark. SmartHalo fits all standard handlebars.Read more..
13: Cycle-On 30-Tool Bicycle Multi-Tool
Be ready for everything that comes your way with the Cycle-On 30-Tool Bicycle Multi-Tool. There really are 30 different tools so you’ll never be without. The tools range from 12 different wrenches to five Allen wrenches. Plus, there’s a bit driver as well as two tire levers. For the more intricate jobs there’s the magnetic driver and two spoke wrenches. There are also two rulers, one metric and one imperial, to keep you right on track on your ride. The Cycle-On Tool even has a screwdriver and spoke clips. When the job is done and it’s time for some fun, the Cycle-On also features a bottle opener. The Cycle-On features titanium-coated stainless steel for a highly durable design. When it’s not in use, it measures just 127mm long for easy storage.
Cycle-On, The 30 in 1 bike multi-tool for on the go. Built from Black Titanium coated 420 grade stainless steel, this incredible solution measures in at just 12mm thick at it’s thickest point making it your perfect cycling companion.Read more..
14: Zip Strap Mount for Tile Mate
Keep your device safe and sound with the Zip Strap Mount for Tile Mate. Offering a secure home for your Tile Mate tracking device, you can attach this mount to any object. It’s perfect for bikes as well as locks, tools, and much more. Coming in all black, simply slide your Tile Mate into place. From there, attach it to just about anything.
The Zip Strap has a circumference of up to 1.75 inches. Securing around bike stems, handlebars, or anywhere else you need it, you can easily track your items no matter where they go. From there, you can use the Tile app to keep an eye on all of your gear. The Zip Strap gives you peace of mind with a superbly secure hold.Read more..
15: Fumpa Battery-Powered Portable Bicycle Pump
Ensure optimal tire pressure before going on a ride with the Fumpa Battery-Powered Portable Bicycle Pump. Purposely engineered with cyclists in mind, this bicycle pump makes it easy to check pressure and quickly top up tires. Its unique compressor design compresses the air around you to fill your tires at an exceptional rate. Additionally, a single charge inflates six tires while charging the battery takes around two hours.
The pump gets its power from a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery that you can conveniently charge using the included micro-USB cable. Simply plug the other end into your phone charger, PC or any USB charger. Featuring an adaptable push-on nozzle, the Fumpa is usable on both Presta and Schrader valves. Furthermore, the digital pressure gauge offers 3% accuracy so you can always hit the road with confidence.Read more..