SNOO Smart Sleeper
Created by Dr. Harvey Karp, SNOO Smart Sleeper is a responsive bassinet that boosts sleep for babies and parents!
One of the biggest challenges many new parents face is the lack of sleep that comes with having a baby. Being a parent is a 24/7 job that demands all of your time and effort. This can easily take a toll on people, especially those who haven’t experienced such a drastic change before.
Even though there are some aspects of parenting that you cannot avoid, there are a number of advancements that are being made in order to make things a bit easier to handle. While there are no perfect solutions, there are more options available than ever before that make the transition into parenthood more safe, educational, and enjoyable.
- Adds 1+ hours a night by automatically responding with increasing levels of white noise + motion to quickly soothe fussing
- Newborns start sleeping better in 1-2 days…babies older than 6 weeks within 3-7 days
- SNOO Sack attaches to safety clips to prevent risky rolling
- Only bed that keeps your baby safely on the back—all night long—as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Use until baby is 6 months old or until baby can get up on hands and knees. Max. baby weight: 25 lbs
- Easy to customize with gentle preemie/newborn setting and weaning option to transition baby to crib
- Tracks your baby’s progress in sleep log
- Alerts parents if the baby needs more attention (due to hunger or discomfort)
- 3 SNOO Sacks (S, M & L) hip-safe, made with 100% organic cotton and breathable mesh
- 1 Fitted sheet, 100% organic cotton
- 1 Mattress
- Bed size: 30” L × 16” W × 32” H with legs; Weight: 38 lb
- Advanced audio processing to distinguish cries from ambient sounds
- 3 specially engineered white-noise sounds to calm crying and enhance sleep
- Custom motor optimized for quiet and reliability.Read more..