Information We Collect
55gadgets.com may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us. This information may be collected when you sign up for our newsletter, participate in surveys, or use other features on our website.
We may also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited on our website. This information is used to better understand how our users use our website and to improve the user experience.
Use of Information
The information collected by 55gadgets.com may be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing you with the products and services you request
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Sending you newsletters and promotional materials
- Improving our website and user experience
- Protecting the security and integrity of our website and systems
Disclosure of Information
55gadgets.com will not disclose or sell your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent
- When we are required to do so by law
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other transfer of all or a portion of our assets
55gadgets.com takes the security of your personal information seriously and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it. We use secure servers, firewalls, and encryption technology to protect your information.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
55gadgets.com is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR gives EU citizens certain rights with regards to their personal information, including:
- The right to access their personal information
- The right to have their personal information erased
- The right to restrict the processing of their personal information
- The right to object to the processing of their personal information
If you are an EU citizen and would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at ibrar0[at]gmail[dot]com