Blue Yeti USB Microphone
The Blue Yeti microphone is easy to set up and use, as well as capable of capturing audio with exceptional quality and no latency delay. The device is a great option for home audio producers and gamers who like to stream their adventures online.
There are multiple colors to choose from, including this awesome red option. The device is compatible with both PC and Mac computers. Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere.
Create unparalleled recordings directly in your computer with Blue Microphone’s Yeti USB Microphone. The Yeti uses Blue Microphone’s proprietary tri-capsule technology to produce pristine, studio-quality recordings. It features four different pattern settings so you can record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, or interviews in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. With simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain, you’ll be creating exceptional recordings right out of the box.
Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. Blue Yeti can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue innovative triple capsule array, Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Yeti utilizes a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Yeti is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today.
- Tri-capsule array – 3 condesner capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM.Read more..