- GameSir GM300 wireless gaming mouse features GameSir proprietary Agility X wireless technology, which ensures 100% transmission stability with 1ms low latency and 1000Hz polling rate.
- Built-in PMW3389 gaming-grade optical sensor with 16,000 DPI and 50 G acceleration that brings better precision and speed.
- Adjustable 5-stage DPI exactly senses every moderate movement.
- Equipped with replaceable magnetic side plates and counterweight to meet various desires of all of the gamers.
- 16.8 million true RGB color illumination with a respiration lighting impact that may be customized based totally on your personal preference.
GameSir GM300 Wireless Gaming Mouse Tech Specs
- Connection: Wired / 2.4GHz Wireless
- Working Platforms: Windows PC (Windows 7 or later) / macOS
- Battery Capacity: built-in 500mAh rechargeable Lithium battery
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Adjustable 5-stage DPI: 400/800/1600/3200/16000
- Frame Rate: 5000fps
- Acceleration: 50G
- Polling Rate: 125Hz (8ms) / 250Hz (4ms) / 500Hz (2ms) / 1000Hz (1ms)
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Cable Length: 5.91 ft.
In the Box
- 1* GameSir GM300 Wireless Gaming Mouse, 1* Pair of Magnetic Counterweight (6.5g every for left and right)
- 1* Pair of Standard Side Plate (left and right), 1* Pair of Enhanced Side Plate (left and right)
- 1* Agility X 2.4GHz Wireless Dongle, 1* Type-C Cable, 1* User Manual
GameSir GM300 wi-fi gaming mouse functions GameSir proprietary Agility X wi-fi technology, which ensures 100% transmission stability with 1ms low latency and 1000Hz polling rate.
Built-in PMW3389 gaming-grade optical sensor with 16,000 DPI and 50 G acceleration that brings higher precision and speed.
The mechanical mouse switches enable up to 20 million keystroke lifespan.
Equipped with replaceable magnetic side plates and counterweight to meet the diverse wishes of all the gamers.
16.eight million real RGB coloration illumination with a breathing lighting impact that may be customized based on your personal preference.
Adjustable 5-degree DPI exactly senses every slight movement. Full keys may be programmed with GameSir G-Core.