55gadgets.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our website.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
- Contact No: 0300-6705727
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: House #42c, block w, scheme no.2 Gulshan Iqbal, Rahim Yar Khan.
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which 55gadgets.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original claim of copyright infringement. If the original claimant does not file an action seeking a court order to restrain the allegedly infringing party from engaging in infringing activity relating to the content in question within ten (10) business days, we may restore the removed content.
55gadgets.com will terminate the account of any user who is determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from 55gadgets.com more than twice.